- Words to the Wise
- Save a (plastic?) tree! --- bring and reuse your badge holder from last Snowball.
- Snowball (registration, hospitality, and the games room) opens at 4:00 PM on Friday.
- Hospitality volunteers will receive a $50 credit towards next Snowball.
- Learn more!
- Hotel Rate
- Rooms are only $106 per night -- single, double, triple or quad -- only until our block of rooms is sold out.
- Reserve your room here.
So far we have 270 registrants signed up for Snowball from the following 13 states:
New Jersey, of course, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, as well as Canada!!
- Saturday Night Costume Dance
- Come dressed as your favorite character -- from book, television, film, etc. Be creative, be punny, be whatever!
- Multi-Media Swap -- Sunday Morning
- Remember the old saying -- one man's unwanted media is another man's treasure. Bring your unwanted media (books, jigsaw puzzles, games, movies, CDs, video games, etc.) to swap for someone else's and go home feeling rich with your new treasure.
- Craft Session -- Saturday Afternoon
- Bring your favorite portable craft (it doesn't have to involve stitching) and join other crafters in a friendly event. Share your skills, learn a new trick or tip, or just relax and be creative.
- Guests are always welcome. Partial rates available.
- We want your SOCKS! Saturday Afternoon
Operation Happy Sock creates and delivers catnip toys to homeless cats in animal shelters. At Snowball we will make these simple toys, called "Happy Socks," by putting catnip in the toe of an old sock and tying a knot at the ankle.
We welcome donated socks that meet these guidelines:
- Clean – please run them through the washer first.
- Any type of socks (sweat socks and fuzzy socks are terrific!) will work -- although thin synthetics or nylons may not be durable enough.
- Any size (baby and kids’ sizes too) are welcome.
- Even socks with holes are fine – we are experts at making a toy from almost any sock!
It’s time to clean out that sock drawer and admit that all those lone socks will probably never meet their mates again. Give 'em a second life as a Happy Sock!
Thank you on behalf of homeless cats everywhere!
Please note: This event will take place Saturday afternoon. At registration, we will have a box for sock donations, or better yet, bring your socks to Room 210 and make the toys yourself!
- Snowball is now on Facebook!!
- Snowball now has a Group on Facebook -- please contact the webmistress to join: email@example.com
- Snowball Cancellation Policy
- Registration/Saturday Night Buffet: