Welcome to Central New Jersey Mensa!
Monthly Gatherings -- June Monthly Gathering.
Attend one of our VIRTUAL lunches, dinners, or games nights -- check out our Calendar
Read our local newsletter -- Forvm
Scholarship Program Winners
Each year between September and January students submit essays detailing their goals, accomplishments, and experiences. In scoring the essays, judges look for focus, achievement, and persuasiveness as well as at the technical aspects of writing.
Most applicants are high school seniors, rising college freshmen, but many are graduate students or returning adult learners. Their goals run the gamut from life-long to short-term, from general to specific, and from academic to vocational. Each of the winners demonstrates passion and commitment in his or her chosen field.
Congratulations to all of our winners and finalists! Thank you to all entrants. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.
2021-2022 Scholarship Winners
- Central New Jersey Mensa Scholarship - Abigail Wilson
- David Harron Herman Memorial Scholarship - Elizabeth DeFazio
- Donald Katz-CNJM Scholarship - Angelina Xu
- Karen Cooper Memorial Scholarship - Neel Shah
2020-2021 Scholarship Winners
Receive our local newsletter, Forvm, electronically.
It is as easy as:
- Follow this link: https://members.us.mensa.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?webcode=CommPref
- Publications Preferences: click EDIT and choose LOCAL GROUP NEWSLETTER PREFERENCE OF ELECTRONIC
- Communications Preferences: check ALLOW LOCAL GROUPS TO CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL
What is Mensa?
Mensa is an international society in which the sole requirement for membership is a score at or above the 98th percentile on any of a number of standard IQ tests. Mensa is nonprofit and functions only to bring intelligent people together. Check to see if you already qualify for Mensa - go to the list of qualifying scores on the American Mensa page. If you do qualify, you can use the Online Application Form to apply. Further information can be found at American Mensa, Ltd.